Face and Body PDO Threads
Bloodless face lifting and immediate body tightening
Face and body PDO threads, a treatment known as “non-injectional lifting”, a semi-invasive and almost bloodless method that aims to the skin laxity treatment and collagen rehab.
Threads are vascular-surgical absorbable stitches that are applied under the skin, in specific depth and with specific dimension each time. Depending on the area that they will be applied, threads “pull” the loosed skin so that it can become more vital while at the same time threads lead to collagen & elastin production.
The threads are being inserted under the skin with a use of a specific technique.
Specialization of the technical threads insertion is a factor that plays a major role in the achievement of a successful and natural result. Dr. Dolly Fatsea, as a leader of ECAMS, authorized in thread treatment while trains doctors from all around the world in D-Lift technique.
Depending on the area (face, neck or body) that threads are injected, the results last up to 18-24 months
It is very important, for the directions to be followed, after the thread treatment.
- The use of ice after the application in order to relieve the edema.
- Anti-inflammatory pills to be avoided and take paracetamol pills instead.
- Avoid sleeping from the side where threads were applied, in order to avoid pressure on this body part.
- Sun exposure and hardcore exercise must be avoided for 10 days.
- Special supportive mask must be used, and intense chewing moves must be avoided.
Thread treatment price cannot be predetermined, it depends completely by the patient’s needs and particularities. Dr Fatsea before every application, conducts measurements and design of the area that the treatment will be applied in order to achieve the best result possible.